Members can quickly estimate their health care costs
Did you know that health care costs can vary widely based on the provider, facility and treatment you choose?
Once you are a member, you can:
- Learn more about health care costs
- Check what’s covered under your plan (but confirm with your benefit plan documents)
- Estimate your out-of-pocket costs
- Compare the cost of treatments, providers and facilities
Watch the video below to learn more.
Have some fun! Test your skills while learning about myHealthcare Cost Estimator by playing the Victorious Patient game. Play now.
Want to learn more? Watch the video
myuhc.com gives you practical, personalized information so you can:
- Find a doctor in your area
- Understand your benefits
- See and manage your claims
- Estimate the costs of treatments
- Improve your health
- Organize health information
Want to learn more? Visit the myuhc.com demo
Manage your health care claims
Easily manage your health care benefits on myuhc.com with the myClaims Manager.
Use myClaims Manager to:
- Understand how your claims and what you may owe and why
- Track your claims for follow-up and record-keeping
- Get simple explanations of services and treatments you received
- Manage your health care expenses
Want to learn more? Watch the myClaims Manager video
Manage your health from the palm of your hand
UnitedHealthcare Health4MeTM is a mobile app that can help you manage your family’s health more simply. Health4Me is your go-to resource whether you want to:
- Find a physician
- Check a claim
- Estimate a health care cost
- Speak directly with a health care professional
Available on iPhone® and AndroidTM operating systems.
Want to learn more? View Video
Improve your health
The Health and Wellness tab on myuhc.com was created to help you enjoy a healthier, more active lifestyle.
What can you do on the Health & Wellness tab?
- Find out about healthy behaviors
- Capture and organize your health information
- Take a health assessment
- Follow an action program
- Monitor your progress toward better health
- Enroll in online coaching programs
- Receive encouragement and acknowledgement for staying engaged and reaching your goals
- View inspirational images and reminders
Want to learn more? Explore the Health & Wellness tab demo
Take a Health Assessment
Answer some questions online about your health and you’ll get:
- Feedback on your progress toward living healthier
- Personalized recommendations for free online services based on your health goals
- Information to help you have a more detailed talk with your doctor
Want to learn more? View Demo
Record your family’s health history
All of your health information in one place: the Personal Health Record (PHR) on myuhc.com
- Your health and medical history, recorded for your convenience
- Your family’s health history
- A summary of your conditions, medications, procedures and lab results
- Record and revise your personal wellness and lifestyle goals
- Plus, information from your medical claims and lab results feeds into a summary you can view online for up to two years, such as prescription medications, office visits, procedures, tests, immunizations, in- or out-patient surgeries, and more.
- Use the “Blue Button Download My Date” to print a copy of your PHR to share with your doctor.
Want to learn more? Explore the demo
Save money with the Health Discount Program
Save 10 to 50 percent on many health care products and services not paid for by your plan, through UnitedHealth Allies®.
- Get discounts on laser eye surgery, cosmetic dentistry, health club memberships, weight loss programs and more
- Discount partners include Champion®, Danskin, Jenny Craig®, Global Fit and more
- Visit myuhc.com or www.unitedhealthallies.com to learn more